Membership is open to all professionals who are interested in contributing to the growth of the organization. The principal means of accomplishing these goals is through the active participation and cooperation of all members. Members promote women in the organization and the community by participating in various committees, and local activities for the purpose of supporting and contributing to the growth of the community, as well as increasing community awareness of our charitable and educational efforts.
Active membership in WNEA is open to any woman who subscribes to the objectives of the organization and pays the required annual membership dues of $50.
Each member should attend meetings regularly, participate on a committee, contribute professionally to the organization, and comply with the organization bylaws.
Monthly meetings are held to provide the membership with the opportunity to interact and to be active in the organization. Speakers are invited to share professional knowledge on varying subjects for business owners. The monthly newsletter keeps the membership in touch with the organization, its members and upcoming events.
- Mutual support of professional women in business and women owners.
- Informative newsletters and meeting notices.
- Monthly dinner/networking meetings with informative guest speakers.
- Committees, programs and participative activities that enhance and build relationships to support business success.
- Membership directory.
- Advertisement of your business on the WNEA website.
- Advertising opportunities in the monthly newsletter.
Join WNEA Today!